We are thankful for the salvation that God has given us through His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. We pray that you will consider His free gift.
- We believe that God inspired and holds authority over all Scripture.
- We believe that the Bible reveals God, the fall of man, the way of salvation, and God's plan and purpose for the ages.
- We believe in God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity, virgin birth, and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that salvation is by Grace alone through faith, and is a free gift from God through the sacrifice of His son, the Lord Jesus Christ. Salvation establishes an eternal relationship that can never be broken.
- We believe that Jesus Christ will return to earth someday as King of kings and Lord of lords.
- We believe that living the Christian life is not a "religion" of rules but rather a relationship with Jesus Christ. The strength of this relationship will dictate the degree to which we are willing to pursue a life that is pleasing to God.